Sample Projects Completed by Brennans Tarmac
Westmeath County Council
- Ballyglass Cemetery, Mullingar – 3000m sq of footpaths to prepare for tarmacadam. Dig out existing ground and remove from site. Supply and lay stone and tarmacadam to footpaths.
- Canal Line – Tarmac walk way along the canal line of Westmeath
- St. Kiernans Cemetery, Coosan, Athlone – 800m sq footpaths to prepare for tarmacadam. Dig out and remove existing ground from site. Supply & Lay stone and tarmacadam to footpaths.
- Footpaths, Road Repairs, Cycle lanes - We have experience in all type of tarmac/tarmacadam work and have completed several projects for Westmeath County Council in Athlone, Mullingar, Kilbeggan, Coole and surrounding areas.
- 1900m2 Car Park – Prepare all ground work, landscaping, lay kerbing, cobble stone and tarmacadam to car park of Red Earth shop/café in Mullingar Business Park.
- 1200m2 Car Park – Prepare all ground work, landscaping, lay kerbing, man holes, gullies and tarmacadam for car park at St. Francis Health Village, Mullingar.
- Ramp & Pedestrian Crossing – Prepare all ground work lay and supply tarmacadam for Pedestrian Crossing and Ramp at Mullingar General Hospital.
- Driveways of Housing Estates – Prepare ground with 804, lay kerbing, tarmacadam to engineer specifications. One most recent project of this kind was in Grange Manor, Tulsk, Co. Roscommon, which consisted of preparing driveways with 804 and laying 1500m2 of Base & Topping. Another recent project of this kind was in Kilcormac, Co. Offaly where 1390m2 of macadam was laid on prepared ground of 804.
- Forecourt of Garage – Prepare ground with 804 and drainage, supply and lay 1580m2 SMA to forecourt garage at Mullingar Auto's.
Schools & Colleges
- Loughnavalley National School
- Mullingar Community College
- St. Cremins National School
- Rochfortbridge National School
- Lismacaffrey National School
- Walk Way – Keenagh, GAA Grounds, Co. Longford
- Private Houses - All ground work and drainage completed by Brennnas Tarmac Contractors, Supply & Lay macadam to private house. Our most recent projects were in Castlejordan, Co.Offaly and Lismacaffrey, Co.Westmeath.
Brennans Tarmac Ltd. employs skilled and experienced staff who has up to date FAS Safe Pass Cards. We comply with all Health and Safety Regulations and Traffic Management Regulations